It's all about quality, not quantity. Our 15 grams is absorbed almost instantly. The protein that your body uptakes and doesn't use is converted into glucose and then fat. It also releases ammonia into your body and taxes your kidneys. The key to protein supplementation is taking only what you need and that your body can use.
Articles in this section
- ProT GOLD Policy and Procedure - Enteral Feeding
- What FrogFuel product do I take and when?
- Can I take FrogFuel or ProT GOLD if I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome "IBS"?
- Does OP2 Labs ProT GOLD Qualify for Medicare Reimbursement?
- Does your product contain creatine?
- Do you have a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy?
- Can I sell your products on Amazon?
- Can I take FrogFuel or ProT GOLD if I have Crohn's disease (IBD)?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Do your products contain any chemicals covered under California Proposition 65?