Collagen is the predominant substance in the body besides water. It's also the predominant protein in humans and other animals. Unlike other types of protein, collagen has a unique amino acid profile and is the most critical building block for structural, supporting, and connective tissues in the body.
Articles in this section
- What FrogFuel product do I take and when?
- Can I take FrogFuel or ProT GOLD if I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome "IBS"?
- Does OP2 Labs ProT GOLD Qualify for Medicare Reimbursement?
- Does your product contain creatine?
- Do you have a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy?
- Can I sell your products on Amazon?
- Can I take FrogFuel or ProT GOLD if I have Crohn's disease (IBD)?
- Do your products contain caffeine?
- Do your products contain any chemicals covered under California Proposition 65?
- Can I use your logo's?